“Let me take this moment to state again that there are no devils or demons, except as you create them out of your belief. As mentioned earlier, good and evil effects are basically illusions. In your terms all acts, regardless of their seeming nature, ARE a part of a greater good.
‘I am not saying that a good end justifies what you would consider an evil action. While you still accept the effects of good and evil, then you had better choose the good.
“I am saying this as simply as possible. There are profound complications beneath my words, however. Opposites have validity only in your own system of reality. They are a part of your root assumptions, and so you must deal with them as such. …
“You are being taught, and you are teaching yourselves to handle energy, to become conscious co-creators with All That Is, and one of the ‘stages of development’ or learning processes includes dealing with opposites as realities.
“In your terms, the ideas of good and evil help you recognize the sacredness of existence, the responsibility of consciousness.”
Seth Speaks, Session 587
- Conversations with Seth, Book 1: 25th Anniversary Edition
- Conversations with Seth, Book 2: 25th Anniversary Edition (v. 2)
- The Early Sessions: Book 1 of The Seth Material (Seth, Seth Book.)
- A Seth Book: The Personal Sessions, Book 1 of the Deleted Seth Material (A Seth Book)
- A Seth Book the Personal Sessions Book Two of the Deleted Seth Material
- Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
- The Nature of Personal Reality: Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know (Jane Roberts)
- The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression (A Seth Book)
- The “Unknown” Reality, Vol. 1: A Seth Book
- The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events: A Seth Book (Roberts, Jane)