“Amid the mad scramble, you DO make your own reality. I admit that this sounds too simple, but you will not be caught in an earthquake if you do not want to be; and no one dies who has not decided to do so.
“You make your own reality—or you do not. And if you do not, then you are everywhere a victim, and the universe must be an accidental mechanism appearing with no reason. So that the miraculous picture you have seen of your body came accidentally into creation, and out of some cosmic accident attained its miraculous complexity. And that body was formed so beautifully for no reason except to be a victim.
“That is the only other alternative to forming your own reality. You cannot have a universe in between. You have a universe formed WITH a reason, or a universe formed WITHOUT a reason. And in a universe of reason, there are no victims. Everything has a reason, or nothing has a reason.
“So—choose your side!”
Conversations with Seth, Vol. 2, Appendix Six
- Conversations with Seth, Book 1: 25th Anniversary Edition
- Conversations with Seth, Book 2: 25th Anniversary Edition (v. 2)
- The Early Sessions: Book 1 of The Seth Material (Seth, Seth Book.)
- A Seth Book: The Personal Sessions, Book 1 of the Deleted Seth Material (A Seth Book)
- A Seth Book the Personal Sessions Book Two of the Deleted Seth Material
- Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
- The Nature of Personal Reality: Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know (Jane Roberts)
- The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression (A Seth Book)
- The “Unknown” Reality, Vol. 1: A Seth Book
- The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events: A Seth Book (Roberts, Jane)